Sunday, October 24, 2010

oh and...

to add to what i was saying before...something hilarious happened a few moments ago. checked facebook to find that some random jerk that added me forever ago commented on one of my statuses. my status was the one saying that i put up with too much crap, and a frowny face. not too terrible i wouldthink. i wasnt saying stuff like. "ZOMG I HATE MY LIFE I WANNA DIE I HATE YOU ALL BLAHHHH RAGEEEEEE" no. i wasnt saying that. but this moron decided to say something along the lines of "you complain too much, stop whining on facebook, nobody cares" etc etc..something to that effect. LOL. ok. coolstorybrah. the last part of his message said "*deletes you*" and sure enough, he deleted me. more LOLs on my end. im laughing now just remembering it. hahah. anyway, because at that moment i was really angry that someone would alienate me online like that, i sent him a message calling him out. used some nice language in that one. i told him he had no business saying crap like that since i dont even know him. he messaged me back trying to argue with me. my last reply said "QQ more brah." and i left it at that. the whole situation makes me laugh, and angry at the same time. oh well. thats that.

No comments:

Post a Comment