Wednesday, October 27, 2010

well that didn't last long...

of course i posted one entry and then forgot to update the second day...lol. figures. anyway, heres what happened in the past few days.

i've been moping around the house mostly. not doing much at all. cooper came over sun/mon and last night and we hung out and had fun. when he's not here i'm usually pretty bored. i honestly can't remember what i did the past few days aside from having some family over for my birthday (now have $215 towards my new phone!) and hanging out. playing video games, watching movies, being a homebody basically. i had my two permanent crowns placed on my front teeth on monday and they look and feel GREAT! i'm happy that the front of my mouth is finally looking normal again. and no pain at all. which is a huge plus.

today, i was supposed to go to a haunted house with my dad. well, we ordered pizza and took it to my grandma's to have a quick dinner. everything was okay until i took a fatal bite of pizza and when i bit down, it felt like someone had shoved a steak knife up through my back tooth into the very pulp. i have this one bad tooth back there, that i had filled a long time ago but the filling fell out last year and for awhile, i had no insurance. so i didnt get it fixed. well now i'm paying for it. when i forget to chew food (especially breads and meats) on the left side of my mouth, i cause myself extreme pain. this pain from the pizza was the worst i had ever felt in my LIFE. and ive been through some pretty painful experiences. ick. anyway, the pain sent me shooting through the roof, it was so terrible. i ran away from the table, crying like a little kid, and almost fell down the stairs. needless to say it was pretty horrible. my dad took me to the dentist and she prescribed me vicodin and an antibiotic for now, and i have to get a root canal done ASAP because the tooth is seriously messed up. ugh. not looking forward to this at all.

maybe more later.

1 comment: